Terms & Conditions
- Any request for the supply of the products displayed on this website (“Products”) that you place with us and any Products we sell to you are subject to these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”), which are posted at www.rosedaleenvironmental.co.uk and which you are deemed to accept by ordering a Product. Unless we specifically agree otherwise in writing that other terms and conditions prevail, these T&Cs prevail over any inconsistent terms in any other communication or agreement.
- References in these T&Cs to “we”, “us” and “our” are to Rosedale Environmental, its agents, representatives, successors and assigns. References to “you” and “your” are to the person whose name is recorded when placing the order for Products, its agents representatives, successors and assigns.
- Except as set out in clause 4, we will only accept the return of Products if the return is sent within seven days of the delivery confirmation date.
- Except as set out in clause 6, if you return a Product to us and we accept that:
- the Product was damaged or faulty at the time we dispatched the Product to you (i.e. before shipping), we will (at our option) repair or replace the Product or refund you the amount you paid for the Product; or
- you have received a Product from us that is different to the one you ordered, we will (at our option) replace the incorrect Product with the correct Product or refund you the amount you paid for the Product.
To qualify for a repair, replacement or refund under this clause 4, we must have received the returned Product within 14 days of confirmed delivery date of the original Product delivered to you.
- We will refund your reasonable costs of returning the Product to us if we accept the return under clause 4.
- We will not provide a repair, replacement or refund for a Product that:
- has been damaged during shipping (in that case, you must file a claim with the carrier);
- you or a third party (i.e. not us) have serviced, attempted to service, modified, tampered with, misused or abused;
- has used CO2 cylinders or other accessories from a third party supplier;
- has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the instructions provided with the Product or that we have communicated to you, including via our website; or
- otherwise has been damaged as a result of accident or acts of God.
- All Products returned must be in their original condition and packaging (except for defective or faulty Products for which you are claiming a repair, replacement or refund under clause 4) along with any accompanying accessories and an explanation for returning the Products. Please return Products to Rosedale Environmental, EJ Churchill, Lane End, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3NS.
- Standard 2-4 Day Delivery on all online orders is £7.95.
- As the consumer your purchase is covered by the the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (SoGA).
- Not withstanding anything else in these T&Cs, these T&Cs will apply only to the extent permitted at law.
- If you have any problems regarding your order – you may contact us at email@example.com (citing an order number).
242 3757 11
Registered office address:
Lane End High
Tel: 01488 647957